Harpster Fully Enclosed Canopies
The Harster Fully Enclosed canopies incorporate the advantages of the Over-The-Edge style top along with the full enclosure of side and end kits.
- By purchasing as a Fully Enclosed Canopy you save an approximate 5% versus purchasing canopy, side and ends separately.
- Canopy frame is constructed out of galvanized steel manufactured in the USA for reliable, long lasting performance.
- The coverings, Silver or White, are manufactured out of heavy duty polyethylene, 11-12 mils thick, 6 ounces per square yard material, UV treated for longer life.
- Fully Enclosed canopy structures use slip joint fittings - no tools required for assembly.
- Tops, ends and sides are simply attached using wrap around bungee cords for ease of assembly and take down.
- Some venting through corners may allow moisture to enter during extreme inclement weather.
If you need help with your canopy selection call WebSalesUSA customer support at (800) 352-6609.